Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Excited

I'm very Big Kev'd at the moment...a very wise witch told me that i should be compiling a book of all my symbols that i have done...at first i was not sure but yesterday i found a visual art diary with black pages...wow it's awesome and so right for silver symbols...so last night i got started on it and it's looking great even if i say so myself...

I may have to get a look at so of the symbols that I've already done for some of you as i have never keep a copy once I've given them to you...so hopefully you have!!!

I've even got a name for this now...just wondering if i need to register it or something like that? can anyone tell me? can i just use this name and not register it? what if someone else is already using it? hmm lots of questions anyone got the answers?

love one very excited witchy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't bother registering anything unless you want to pay tax baby!!!w.w.

Helen said...

good comment